Sunday, December 18, 2016

Hatch Street represented at Dedee Shattuck's holiday show

I didn't make it to the "Small Works" holiday show at the Dedee Shattuck Gallery in Westport until its last few hours, so by the time you read these words, the exhibit will be over! But I wanted to post some images of works by Hatch Street artists who were part of this varied and impressive display.

Pat Daughton presented two framed monoprints, embellished with embroidery: "Lumia" (top) and "When I Inhale ..." (bottom), each 14" square.


Detail of "Lumia"

Jacob Ginga exhibited these two pieces on white cedar, "Native Path" (top) and "Blue Face" (bottom), 12" square framed.



Other Hatch Street artists were included as well: Sig Haines, Michelle Lapointe, and Michael Pietragalla. (Let me know if I missed anyone.) Beautiful show, you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment